WIN A Copy of Sewing Basics for Every Body by Wendy Ward
Don't miss your chance to win a copy of this superb book from Wendy Ward! We will choose five lucky winners after midday on 11th June 2020. Wendy Ward has a functional style but beautiful basics. In addition, using this book you will learn the skills to make clothes out of both woven and knitted fabrics that are a joy to wear. There are five styles of button-down shirts, sweatshirts and t-shirts, and three different styles of trousers, jackets and jumpsuits, all made in versatile fabrics that can be dressed up or down. You can follow Wendy Ward's tutorials to make a capsule wardrobe of 20 classic garments, suitable for anybody regardless of gender, age or body shape. The patterns for the five basic garments and all the variations to make 20 different designs are included in the book on three pull-out, full-scale, multi-sized pattern sheets. Each pattern covers 10 sizes and there's no need for downloading or scaling-up patterns, just trace off the pieces that you need and off you go!
For your chance towin this fantastic book, enter your details in the competition form below before 11th June. You can also share it with your friends, family and favourite groups to get more entries!
*Terms and conditions.
1. The competition closes at midnight on 11th June 2020.
2. You cannot exchange the prize cannot for their monetary value or other goods.
3. We will select five winners at random from all entries received.
4. The competition is not open to Practical Publishing or any competition partner employees.
5. We will contact the winners after the competition closes.
6. If the winning entrants cannot be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made, we reserve the right to stand that entrant down and select another winner.
7. Practical Publishings decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Practical Publishing reserves the right to alter and/or cancel the competition without any prior warning.
9. All personal data submitted with consent will be kept only for the purpose of sending out the prize.
10. The competition is open to UK entrants aged 16 and over.