Simple Sew Expert Guide to Dressmaking
Can you teach yourself dressmaking?
Yes, absolutely! We've got a complete guide to get you started on your dressmaking journey. Learn how to sew your own clothes in easy steps with our free book.
How do I get started with dressmaking?
Learn all of these key skills in your free book:
- Find your perfect fit
- Make your own bias binding
- How to insert an invisible zip or concealed zipper
- Turn a simple skirt pattern into a maxi
- Top sewing tips from the Simple Sew blogger team
Dressmaking sewing patterns for beginners
- Tania Top: Showcase your favourite fabric with this easy top
- Charlotte Dress: This everyday dress is fun to make and to wear
- Kathryn Trousers: Step out in style with these wide-legged trousers
- Wrap Skirt: This asymmetrical skirt is a wardrobe essential
- Miranda Tee: Discover how easy it is to sew with stretch, with this must-have T-shirt