Premium Plus Magazines
Find out more about the magazines on offer this month for CraftWorld Premium Plus members
What is CraftWorld Premium Plus membership?
Premium Plus membership gives you all of the great benefits of CraftWorld Premium, PLUS a little treat in the post every month!
Each calendar month you can choose one item from a selection of craft magazines and products, each of which is worth £6.99 or more. The selection each month will include at least one papercraft magazine, one sewing magazine, one knitting magazine and one crochet magazine, and may include other items too. You must make your choice by the end of the calendar month and it will be posted to you at the start of the following month. If you do not make a choice, we will choose an item from the selection for you.
Your October Selection
This month, you can choose any of the following magazines:
- Crochet Now Issue 73
- Knit Now Issue 134
- Love Sewing Issue 99
- Papercraft Essentials Issue 203
- Papercraft Essentials Issue 204
- Simply Cards & Papercraft Issue 222
Crochet Now Issue 73
This month's 100-page issue of Crochet Now gives you plenty of tips, tricks, ideas and inspiration from our favourite designers, from Bella Coco Crochet, TOFT’s Kerry Lord, Esther Dijkstra from It’s All in A Nutshell Crochet, amongst others. This magazine comes complete with an exclusive Bella Coco must-have crochet essentials tool set, complete with 6mm soft-grip crochet hook, darning needles and handy holder, stitch markers and cute tin! Plus, don’t miss your exclusive Shaun the Sheep pattern card – only with Crochet Now!
Knit Now Issue 134
Knit Now magazine is celebrating 10 years since its launch with its biggest-ever issue, packed with inspiring ideas and stylish patterns for knitting enthusiasts.
Starring on the cover is British fashion legend Zandra Rhodes, resplendent in a rainbow-coloured hand knitted scarf. Hot on the heels of her fabulous collaboration with IKEA which was released last month, Zandra has applied her signature sense of colour and fun to a brand-new collection of yarns for knitters. This issue features an exclusive interview with Zandra, where she reveals the secrets of her success and how to create joyful knits. The magazine also includes the pattern for you to knit your own version of Zandra’s stunning scarf!
This special collector’s edition of Knit Now is packed full of treats for knitters of all skill levels. Inside the magazine, you’ll find a huge selection of patterns, including stylish women’s garments in sizes 6-36 and quick-make gifts for all the family.. If you’re feeling nostalgic, don’t miss the official pattern for a Clangers Christmas jumper for kids. This issue also comes with two extra pattern books, adding up to a total of 268 pages of woolly goodness!
Love Sewing Issue 99
Enjoy 14 must-sew patterns inside the latest packed edition of Love Sewing.
Discover gorgeous patterns to update your me-made wardrobes and grow your sewing confidence. Enjoy expert advice and projects for all styles and skill levels. Inside you’ll find stunning dressmaking patterns, must-try techniques and lots of inspiration to keep you sewing all month long.
Inside our festive special we have a beautiful 3-in-1 zip-up jersey dress and a chic yet cosy 3-in-1 sweatshirt, perfect for Christmas. Plus, masterclasses and tips so you can really make these beautiful garments your own!
Papercraft Essentials Issue 203
It’s here, the first Christmas issue of Papercraft Essentials 2021, and oh boy what a festive treat do we have for you! This issue is our BIGGEST KIT EVER with over 350 pieces so you can create gorgeous wreath and garland projects for loved ones near and far.
- Using this month’s seasonal special, Build a Wreath paper kit, you’ll be creating gift boxes, cards and 3D projects to treasure for many Christmases to come.
- Over £2,279 worth of prizes from Crafter’s Companion, IndigoBlu and many more!
- Upcycling ideas on how to incorporate denim into your cards
- Learn the stained glass technique with our handy guide
- Exclusive Polkadoodles giveaway and card showcase, plus mega savings off Hunkydory’s latest release!
Papercraft Essentials Issue 204
With 30 cards to make using the EXCLUSIVE Scandi Christmas Kit with our partner Lisa Horton Crafts, who has made 15 fab all-occasion cards just for Papercraft Essentials readers, Lisa has also given all PE readers a 20% site-wide discount!
There’s also expert advice from Helen Griffin, Lavinia Stamps, Julie Hickey and many more of your favourite crafting brands giving you year-round inspiration.
- Using this month’s seasonal special, Lisa Horton Scandi Christmas Kit to create cards and 3D projects to treasure for many Christmases to come
- Over £2,000 worth of prizes from Cricut, Visible image and many more!
- Learn how to metallic die-cut with our essential guide
- Julie Hickey’s Sweet Huni Designs shows you how to get the most from one of her new festive stamp sets
- And Helen Griffin shows you how to create an Advent Calendar like no other!
Simply Cards & Papercraft Issue 222
This month's 100-page issue of Simply Cards & Papercraft gives you plenty of tips, tricks, ideas and inspiration from Altenew and Creative Expressions amongst others. This magazine comes complete with an exclusive Festive Foliage die set.
- Packed with 143 tips and tricks for you to try at home
- Brand-new releases from Altenew, Tonic Studios and Heartfelt Creations
- Follow our tried & tested guide to Creative Expressions StampCuts
- Boost your skills with our guide to hot heat embossing
- Get started with our expert hints & tips for Christmas calligraphy
- Step-by-step guide to help you master carving your own stamps
- Includes subscription offers and competitions