Love Sewing Issue 53
Issue 53 is in shops and available to buy at www.moremags.com from Thursday 10th May! This bumper issue comes with TWO free cover patterns!
A gorgeous free Butterick pattern gift, for a raglan sleeve dress with a panelled skirt - isn't it gorgeous!
Plus an on-trend McCalls design for dungarees and trousers. The issue also includes:
- Three dressmaking projects including a printed tunic dress, petal sleeve top and a pattern hack to turn your dungaree pattern into a dress!
- Theres a eye-catching jacket embroidery too that you can put onto any garment
- Sew an adorable dress with fun pocket detail for the little lady in your life
- We have plenty of spring ideas with bags, homeware and accessories to make over your home plus Fathers day sewing ideas.
- Read all about Patrick Grants amazing passion project and learn about the Northern Ireland sewing scene with Angeline Murphy.
- Dont forget to enter our amazing giveaways and enjoy our fabric and pattern discounts for independent and big name brands!
Every issue includes tutorials and advice from our industry experts Sewing Bee's Jade Earley, Wendy Gardiner, Alison Smith MBE, Wendy Ward, Elisalex de Castro Peake, Kerry Green and Claire-Louise Hardie.