Love Sewing 90
Issue 90 is out this week in the UK! You can find it in supermarkets and newsagents throughout the country but if you're stuck at home, don't worry! Browse all our magazines for sale here Sewing Magazine Shop. Find out where you can buy Love Sewing Magazine using our handy storefinder.
Step into spring with a bumper issue of Love Sewing, packed with inspiration and 7 must-make dresses! Discover stunning patterns to update your me-made wardrobes and build your sewing skills. Enjoy expert advice and projects for all styles and skill levels. Inside you'll find stunning dressmaking patterns, must-try techniques and lots of inspiration to keep you sewing all month long. Our two McCalls patterns include three shirt dresses to see you through every seasonal and three super-comfy yet stylish jersey dresses.
Also inside this issue:
- Meet Cashmerette founder Jenny Rushmore to discover all about their extended size range!
- Discover expert advice for shirt cuffs from Claire-Louise Hardie.
- Learn all about social enterprise Khushi Kantha, helping to create sustainable incomes in Bangladesh through stitching.
- Sew a stunning jersey maxi dress with Enina J Patterns.
- Join Alison Smith MBE to discover couture ways with jersey fabric.
- Inspiring ideas for hacking top patterns to create one-of-a-kind dresses.
- How to spring clean your sewing machine.
- Plus, lots of quick-make bags, stylish home dcor ideas and fun gifts to sew tonight!