Love Sewing 89
Issue 89 is out this week in the UK! You can find it in supermarkets and newsagents throughout the country but if you're stuck at home, don't worry! You can order it online from CraftStash.
Also inside this issue:
- Discover expert advice for shirt collars from Claire-Louise Hardie
- Explore how to hack your McCalls shirt pattern to suit your style
- We catch up with the terrific trio behind creative podcast, Un:cut ahead of series 2!
- Make a gorgeous long-sleeved dress to take you from winter to spring
- Join Alison Smith MBE for the final part of her couture dress sew-along!
- Inspiring ideas for upcycling and breathing new life into unwanted garments
- Sew a statement coat with Adaku Parker
- Learn all about the history of William Gee
- Plus, lots of quick-make bags, stylish home décor ideas and fun gifts to sew tonight!