Love Sewing 88
Issue 88 is out this week in the UK! You can find it in supermarkets and newsagents throughout the country but if you're stuck at home, don't worry! You can buy it online at CraftStash.
Join Love Sewing for an extra-special winter issue! Discover must-make patterns to update your me-made wardrobes and stretch your sewing abilities. Enjoy expert advice and projects for all styles and skill levels. Inside you'll find stunning dressmaking patterns, must-try techniques and lots of inspiration to keep you sewing all month long. Our McCalls pattern includes four styles of stunning jersey dress and our gorgeous Threadcount pattern offers three super-comfy yet stylish jersey jumpsuits!
Also inside this issue:
- Stretch yourself with projects and expert guides to sewing with jersey
- Sew your dream dress and master pleated busts
- We catch up with blogger and sewing entrepreneur, Ruth Maxwell (aka Dibs and the Machine)
- Join Alison Smith MBE for part 2 of her couture dress sew-along!
- Sew a classic swing dress with Crafty Sew and So
- Celebrate craftivism with Miranda Griffith - Discover the history of Linton Tweed
- Enjoy last-minute festive gifts and patchwork Christmas cards to sew tonight!
- Plus, lots of quick-make bags, stylish home décor ideas and fun gifts to sew tonight!