Free Crochet Society Pattern Book
Get a taster of the Crochet Society subscription box, curated by Bella Coco Crochet, with 12 modern crochet designs in this free PDF book download
What is Crochet Society?
Crochet Society is a subscription box, curated by Sarah-Jayne Fragola of Bella Coco Crochet. Sarah-Jayne has built her reputation on YouTube for making crochet fun and accessible. She produces weekly tutorials as well as regular friendly chatty videos which have earned her over a million subscribers.
Every box contains a different yarn, along with three patterns to choose from. They're perfect for crocheters of all skill levels, because Sarah-Jayne makes video tutorials for every pattern - these are exclusive to subscribers. Each box also includes some fun treats for crocheters such as bespoke hooks, stitch markers, tools and more.
Get a taste of Crochet Society for free!
The Crochet Society team have very kindly allowed us to share this book of patterns with you for free, so that you can get a little bit of a taste for the style of projects that come in the boxes. Within each box you have a choice of at least three patterns, and they're usually quite different - maybe an accessory, something for the home and a toy. There's always something suitable for new crocheters but they're not afraid of introducing new techniques such as fancy stitches and colourwork.
Your free PDF crochet book download includes:
- HONEYCOMB POUCH: Perfect for keeping your phone or sunglasses safe!
- SPIKE STITCH BASKET: A simple yet striking basket worked in the round
- MISSY THE KITTEN: This sweet little kitten spends most of her days lying on balls of yarn
- FIREFLY MANDALA BAG: This beautiful bag combines classic neutrals with pops of neon
- SUGAR CANDY CUSHION: Super-cute floral granny squares create a stunning home accessory
- LILLIPUT THE LION: Crochet this lovely little lion and his stunning multicoloured mane
- MEADOW STREET SHAWL: Learn new stitches and create this stunningly versatile shawl
- WILLOWFIELD MITTS: A gorgeous textural pattern for a cosy pair of fingerless mitts
- MORELIA SCRUBBIES: Do your bit for the planet with these pretty reusable cleansing pads
- EDDY THE YETI: There’s nothing scary about this cute, cuddly little guy!
- ARCADE DELIGHTS SCARF: Learn beautiful stitch work to crochet this luxe scarf
- WINTER LOVE CUSHION: Develop your tapestry crochet skills with this cosy Scandi-style cushion
Are Crochet Society boxes worth it?
From a purely numbers-based point of view - yes, we think the numbers stack up. The yarn, patterns and goodies in the box (plus the pretty box itself and the cost of postage) would cost more than the monthly subscription fee. Each box is a mystery so you get the fun of being surprised when it lands on your doorstep each month, but you can get an idea of how much comes in each box by looking at past boxes on their website.
There are also a couple of things which you really can't put a price on. We love that each Crochet Society box introduces us to new designers to follow and be inspired by. There's also the super-supportive and fun Facebook group for subscribers, which is the perfect place to share your makes and get help and advice from fellow crocheters.
But a big part of this is really about personal taste - will you love the yarn and patterns which come in each box? That's where we come in, to give you a little taste of the exclusive designs!
How to subscribe to Crochet Society
You can join Crochet Society from pretty much everywhere in the world, and prices start from as little as £18.99 per box. If you want to try before you commit to a subscription, past boxes are available to order as a one-off purchase for £27.99.