Free Altenew Magazine
Download your FREE magazine, including 67 floral makes to inspire you tonight
Throughout the 68 page you will find stunning makes, suitable if you are new to crafting or experienced in this wonderful art form. This magazine also guides you through how to master layered stamping, which is at the heart of the Altenew brand.
So what else can you expect from these inspiration-filled pages? We’ve got features for those tricky masculine makes from Sam Calcott starting on page 61, utterly gorgeous watercolour creations from Sarah Gray on page 20, and easy-to-post makes from Penny Gill-Cripps beginning on page 26.
If you want to master layered stamps, then our definitive guide on page 7 is a must! There’s also a layering masterclass with Ingrid Vichova commencing on page 64, showing you how to create marvellous layers with your blooms and leaves.
For those of you who love to create something different, Tracy Evans’s mixedmedia make (page 42) is ideal for losing yourself in for several hours, as well as Debbie Simpson’s shaped card showcase opening on page 8.
Inside Your Magazine
- Back to basics Whether you’re new to crafting or want to refresh your memory, our back-to-basic guides have you covered
- Shaped cards Creating show-stopping makes just got easier
- Modern makes Sensational on-trend makes perfect for gift-giving
- Focus on… papers Let Claire Gladman guide you through these contemporary creations
- Watercolour blooms Gorgeous cards for all occasions from Sarah Gray
- Beautiful bouquets Sue Hughes creates wonderful cards perfect for all year round
- Easy to post Ideal for sending to a long-distance loved one
- Garden delights Escape to the garden with these stunning crafty delights
- Focus on… flowers Sensational cards floral cards from Glynis Bakewell
- 5 ways to colour Learn new techniques with Vanessa Hodgson
- Mixed media Lose yourself in this glorious mixed-media creation from Tracy Evans
- Summer nuptials Get inspired with these wedding-themed projects by Mel Jess
- Scrapbooking Helen Griffin has created two scrapbook layouts just for you
- The right direction Cool card creations that are going in the right direction
- 3 ways with 1 stencil Nicky Gilburt shows you how to get the best from your stencil
- Masculine makes Sam Calcott produces a trio of makes for the man in your life
- Focus on… layering Create stunning floral arrangements with Ingrid’s card collection
This magazine was originally published in 2020 and came with a Modern Blooms kit from Altenew, including a layering stamp set, die set, paper pack and 6-in-1 stencil. These products are no longer available but most of the projects in this magazine can be made using products from the current Altenew range.