Crochet Now Issue 30
In shops Thursday 5th July!
We'll be the first to admit that we love to hibernate away with our crochet, but even we are in love with the summer weather we are having this year! With that in mind, we are delighted to bring you all the patterns you could ever want to crochet in the sun!
This month we bring the sunny US Pacific Coast to your laps with dreams of California. Ruby McGrath's amazing Summer Box Jumper is the cover star this month, made in Rico Creative Cotton - the perfect pullover for the warmer weather! For the young at heart, we have plenty of fun, summery projects too - just take a look at Zoe Potrac's Flamingo Baby Rattle, Louise Watling's Sweet Summer Ices, and our FIN-tastic Shark Blanket from DROPS.
We also want your help to continue to conversation about crafting and mental health, and how it has helped you get through any tough times.
What's inside issue 30?
This month we are bringing you three chunky glitter crochet hooks in must-have sizes for all your quick-makes! And if you are short on ideas for what to use them for, don't worry - we have a cut-out-and-keep pattern collection for you, including hacks on how to make your own chunky yarn.
- NMA 2018 Specialist Interest Magazine of the Year, 2018
- AMAZING chunky glitter crochet hooks in 3 must-have sizes 10mm, 12mm & 15mm
- Including 8-page cut-out-and-keep home feature
- We continue the Rise & Shine crochet-along with part 4!
- 25 bright and beautiful patterns
- Lots of summer crochet inspiration!
- Try new crochet stitches with clear step-by-step guides
- Fantastic blankets and fun toys to make
- Stylish accessories for the season