Christmas Crochet: 52 Free Patterns
52 crochet projects! Easy patterns to download and make for all the family - make Christmas decorations, accessories and homewares. All patterns are written in UK terms.
Gifts for Girls
- Hello, Kitties! These cute amigurumi cats will delight the feline fanciers
- in your life
- All That Glitters Hat. Hold your yarn double with golden crochet thread to create this beautiful beanie every girl’s sure to treasure.
- V-stitch Sundress. Your little ones will adore this dress, befitting of royal ladies
- 70s Style. We love Erika Knight’s vintage clutch, contrasting natural jute colours against retro orange.
- Lace Love. Cover up on a brisk day with this romantic cardigan.
- Head in the Clouds. Made from light and airy yarn, this collar is perfect for prettifying a simple dress
Block Party - Ideas for Granny Squares
- Bags of Style. Turn your squares into a gloriously retro bag – a must have for every lover of vintage fashion.
- Squares Squared. Transform your blocks into a seat cover and transform a less than inspiring stool into a vintage-style gem.
- Be a Square. Turn your crochet blocks into stylish accessories like this cowl and mitts set.
Gifts for Boys
- Strike! Knock him dead with this miniature skittles game, great for playing around the table.
- Making Waves. Cool chevrons are the order of the day with this easy, breezy scarf pattern by Nicki Trench.
- A Prickly Pair. Crochet these happy hedgehog gloves by Kat Goldin for your little woodland wanderer.
- Bright Young Things. These little Christmas lights might not shine as bright as the real deal, but they’re much cuter!
- Cuddle-a-Cactus. There’s no pricked fingers with this quick crochet project – doubly so if you use it for a pincushion after it’s made.
- Beautiful Bangles. Get thrifty and use old accessories or even tape rolls to make this bold wrist candy.
Wrap it up!
It’s all in the detail don’t you know? Add these crocheted flourishes to dress your gift-wrapped presents!