Build a Flower video tutorial by Christina Griffiths
Make beautiful flowers with this fabulous tutorial
Issue 85 of Die-Cutting Essentials magazine comes complete with an exclusive Build-a-Flower kit. The print edition features dies, flower foam and stamens. Your digital edition includes a digital version of the die which you can use with your digital die-cutting machine!
Cardmaking expert Christina Griffiths is here to show you how to use flower forming foam and flower dies to create stunning 3D blooms with ease!
In this video tutorial you will learn...
- How to use the small, medium and large flower dies together or separately to create layered flowers
- Adding stamens to the centre if your flowers
- Using the flower forming foam to create flowers and leaves
- How to use your heat gun to create shape in your petals
- Creating extra detail and shape with a ball tool
- Adding depth to your flowers with coloured ink
- Make beautiful cards with your 3D floral creations
- Die-Cutting Essentials Issue 85
- Basic papercrafting supplies
- Manual die-cutting machine
- Heat tool
- Pokey tool
- Ball tool